Allison Berry

Just wanted to write this so I wrote it. Feelings, thoughts, journaling... Thoughts to words... metaphorical pen to metaphorical paper... Here goes...

I am experiencing perhaps the best time in my life or at least the best time for the longest of times. It feels sooooo good to have a girlfriend, after years of not having one, to focus on another and making that other person as happy as I can make her. And why? It's hard to say. There's so much to love about her. I've always longed for a girlfriend and one in music, who knows music and shares my passion for it, who understands it, it's just the icing on the cake! Add to that her gorgeous smile, beautiful face, rocking bod, wonderful sense, humer, fashion, great voice and moves - her infectious enthusiasm for life, that joie de vivre is indeed so cute (fucking hot) and rather touching.

I have been pouring it on and wondering, with such a short time of really getting to know Allison, am I just reacting to the chance to finally relate to another human being on a deep, interested, and indeed romantic level just my excuse to pore it on? Maybe. I can only hope to measure up. But is that not the real spice of life? Isn't that why life is worth living? To enjoy another person deeply, passionately with extreme caring, concern and interest? To share your most intimate thoughts, fears, concerns, desires, likes and loves, the best that life has to offer with another person that you care deeply about, a person you know and can trust with those delicate things? I think it is or at least it fucking should be!

And yet, as I relate to her I sometimes see statements, phrases pop out that seems so innocent but that have escaped from her heart maybe unknowingly, maybe on purpose, professing something deeper, a stronger bond that I hope I am not imagining. Phrases like, "Oh my god, the love you lavish on me" and "oh the things you say to me". They definitely do not go unnoticed. Have I managed to cause a view into her heart and to caress it in my arms? Am I causing this? Should I be? Hell yeah I say!

But it is undeniable to me that this is how I wish to proceed going forward - making her life the best I can make it as it likewise enriches me! What I give to her comes right back to me. Reciprocation is the key. The mutual exchange back and forth based on kindness and caring for the other person, along with good communication, in my mind, are the key points for a good relationship. And I definitely want a good relationship with Ali!

For a few years now I have concentrated more on being helpful, being there, helping others, making them feel good, how can I be of service, playing great music with all my music friends with the goal and thoughts towards doing whatever I could also make them feel and play better. I want to make Ali the star and performer she can be and I selfishly want her to myself. And it has been returning to me such gracious dividends such that I'm not sure there's a better way to live. To me, Ali focuses my attention at doing this more for everybody, but especially her. Thank you Ali!

Comments